Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Today’s tax tools may not be able to cater to needs of tomorrow’s technology-driven GST compliance requirements and could pose severe challenges for your teams. Hence, the need for a technology solution crafted specifically for India’s GST.Indirect taxes pervade every area of a company’s business. Their impact on material and product costs, cash flow, profitability and, ultimately, on shareholder value is an important element to stay ahead in competition. We provide comprehensive advice and assistance on various indirect taxes. We also offer expert advice on all aspects of the foreign trade policy, free trade agreements, cross-border supply chains and anti-dumping duties.
- Registration with various authorities and filing of returns as required under the law;
- Handling of various procedural aspects regarding maintenance and verification of prescribed records, filing of declarations including tax planning;
- Filing of various refund claims under GST, TDS, Exports etc;
- Availment of benefits under various scheme of Foreign Trade Policy;
- Liaisoning with departments including handling of various appeals;
- Advisory services related to GST, TDS, Exports etc;
- Proposed changes towards Goods and Services Tax (GST) - Analysis of a business structure from an indirect tax perspective.