Taxing for expatriate individuals can be a problem. It needs know-how’s and experience to ensure smooth transactions. The problem might begin with submitting the form but it does not end there. Tax clearance, tax reviews, offshore banking and investment, all this and more are involved. Tax compliance, however, is a must, but one also has to plan how to optimize tax liability or burden by restructuring the transactions and assets correctly. We with our experts take care of every detail with great focus on the following:
● Entry meeting with Expatriates;
● Foreign Regional Registration Offices (FRRO) registration;
● Review of Agreement;
● Preparation & Computation of Income & Taxes thereon;
● Preparation & Submission of Income Tax Return;
● Advisory on Taxation Matters;
● Obtaining Income-tax Clearance from tax authorities.